Monday, August 22, 2011

Ride to Bobcaygeon

Last Sunday, with plenty of rain in the forecast, 13 hardy souls left Orillia in light rain which got progressively worse as we neared Bobcaygeon. The Rain Gods looked at our group and saw only one rider with brains enough to put his rain suit on and was reputed to have said, "I'll show you guys".
Coming home we all got smarter by wearing our rain suits, this time the Rain Gods said once again, "I'll show you guys", so yes, we came home on nothing but dry roads.
Arriving in Bobcaygeon, I did look around at our wet and bedraggled group and saw nothing but smiling faces and knew I was riding with the right group. Well done everyone, it was my pleasure to be with you. Thanks also to Blanka for some of the pictures, view more by clicking on the Photo Gallery 2011 over on the right side of the page.





No comments:

Post a Comment